1. Krisi avatar

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 4:11 AM, Krisi said:

Ok I Won! My daughter and I are meeting Sugarland...Dreams do come true.
    So excited for this weekend:) it will be awesome....

2. Krisi avatar

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 4:10 AM, Krisi said:

Ok so I won the meet and greet!!! My daughter and I are so happy..I cant believe it..we have vip tickets soundcheck and meet and greet. This is going to be such a awesome weekend :)

3. Krisi avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Krisi said:

Cant wait just a few more days! Driving from Tampa to see them in Atlanta. It is going to be a girls weekend, just me and my daughter. Cant get any better...of course if we won the meet and greet OMGosh....I think she would freak out...whos kidding I would! lol....Saturday get here..but on the other hand it will go by so fast! Be sure if there is another tour I will be there! Love Sugarland Radio on my phone too!!!

4. Ashlei avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Ashlei said:

6 days to go!! Can't wait to see them again! This makes the 4th time in the past year I have seen them! Soo excited! Happy Birthday to me!! :)

5. Shannan avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Shannan said:

Less than 2 weeks now! Cant wait! My 75 yr old Grandma is coming with me. I took her to see Sugarland last year and she practically begged me to take her to Atl to see them again. Guess I've created a new sugarnutt!!!

6. Shannan avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Shannan said:

Less than 2 weeks now! So excited!!!

7. Twirl Girl avatar

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Twirl Girl said:

Hurry up and get here, October 22. Can't wait to see Sugarland for the first time!!!

8. DreamBig2 avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 4:43 PM, DreamBig2 said:

three weeks until the epic weekend begins!!

9. DreamBig2 avatar

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 1:54 AM, DreamBig2 said:

The countdown is on! under 8 weeks to go! so much to look forward to that weekend!! can't wait!

10. KarB avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:46 PM, KarB said:

There is an option with the VIP packages that includes a meet and greet. To check on those you can either click the link above for VIP tickets or contact I Love All Access: toll-free 888-458-8297, email [email protected] or twitter @iloveallaccess.

KarB