1. sugarland #1 fan avatar

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 5:16 PM, sugarland #1 fan said:

they are so sweet i love them alot

2. saviesmom avatar

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:44 PM, saviesmom said:

Once again, another amazing experience. You guys entertain, lift up, and mesmerize an audience. I have made so many wonderful friends at your shows. God bless you guys. You are definitely heaven sent!

3. Jennifer1974 avatar

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Jennifer1974 said:

To Sugarland and MSU atheletics:
    Thank you so much for a wonderful day. My husband was killed 4 years ago and was and avid lover of MSU football and SUGARLAND. I know that on Saturday April 21, 2012 at 5pm heaven was smiling down on the events that would soon be unfolding. Such an emotional day for me and my kids. To see Dwayne's dreams come true was amazing. I know that he was smiling down on each of you from heaven. Thank you Jennifer N, Kristian, Dan Mullen, and MSU football players on a spectacular job. Saturday April 21, 2012 will forever be etched into our minds, but will be in our hearts for an eternity. We love you all!!!!

4. ***!!!Taylor***!!! avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:22 PM, ***!!!Taylor***!!! said:

I m proud that Justin got his wish to sing Tennessee with u... it was an amazing dream for him and for me... congratulations love ya!!!!

5. Laura488 avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Laura488 said:

I had an AMAZING time at this show! It was seriously the best show ever (though, let's be honest, every time I see Sugarland it's the best :)) I just loved everything about it, and I had so many special moments throughout the night and day. This is definitely one I will always cherish! Thank you, Jennifer, Kristian, Sugarband, and crew! You are so very loved!

6. Tracy avatar

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Tracy said:

I drove down from Saint Louis to visit my family Mississippi and more importantly, took my eight year old niece to see her first concert! Of course, she loved it! She danced and sang. We all loved it. While it was my fourth time seeing y'all, this was special seeing them where I went to college and one of favorite places on earth - Davis Wade and the fact I got to share it with my niece. She is my "baby girl" as I call her. :)

7. 'Dana' avatar

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:02 PM, 'Dana' said:

Thank you Jennifer, Kristian, Annie, Thad, Scott, Brandon and Travis for a GREAT Time in Starkville. We had a 3 friends with us that had NEVER been to a Sugarland show before, based on the smiles on their faces after the show, their response that was the BEST concert EVER! and MAN, that Jennifer has some pipes and can MOVE on that stage, I believe you now have 3 New Fans. Looking forward to my next show, probably will not be until Memphis, but I will be there in spirit for every show between now and then! God Bless you ALL on the Road.

8. sugartaz avatar

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 1:21 PM, sugartaz said:

i was there in my home state of Mississippi joining a great group of sugars freezing in line waiting to get in to see an amazing show. it was great to hear Sugarland, Fly Away, and Tennessee with the young fellow from Chattanooga doing a great duet with Jenn-----mark----- awesome show

9. KatherineK avatar

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 7:06 PM, KatherineK said:

It was an awesome show!! But just to be clear, that "crafty" hand sign was MINE and I am a GIRL. LOL Thanks for the mention though JNett!!

10. Billy Goat avatar

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Billy Goat said:

What a show! We had a crowd of seven from Fort Walton Beach, FL. and Pontotoc, MS up front in the midst of crazed MSU faithful. Awesome!