1. Chelseahart10 avatar

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 7:06 AM, Chelseahart10 said:

Erica, you inspire me!! Amazing job! I would love to be part of another Surgarland project you do....this was beautiful!

2. mindfulnesscowboy avatar

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 9:29 AM, mindfulnesscowboy said:

Erica did a amazing job with this video!! There's also little mister's out there too. Just cause some of us are males. Doesn't mean we're only being tough on the outside. When I listen to this song it reminds me of how much much mother gave to me and my brother. Plus how much she struggled herself with her own life but she pushed forward. It created a "it'll be alright again" for me. Sometimes I think if I get thru what's hard or seems impossible at that moment. I'll be able to shine a light for someone else who needs it.

3. destinylovesSL:) avatar

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 2:21 PM, destinylovesSL:) said:

wow. this is basically all I can say. This is amaaaazing Erica :) great job. I'm so glad you did ths, it shows every element of sensitvity & beauty in the song. I bet SL is in love with this. If I still can, I REEEALLLYYYY, really want to be a part of this. Like I'm dyinggg to be a part of this. I iknow you video is already done, but let me know any information on how to get involved or in touch with you to be a part of this & make a video. I would reeeally love it if we got in touch, via email or here :) it's Destiny. let's get in touch on here & I'll give you my email :) thank you soooo much, & again, amaaazing job :)

4. Redbird55 avatar

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Redbird55 said:

That was absolutely beautiful!! You did a great job on this project Erica....Kudos to you girl!! It totally warmed my heart and soul.....and this really could be the official video.....I hope it happens for you girl.....great job!!!

5. HeatherB avatar

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:03 PM, HeatherB said:

I cried...amazing job, Erica.

6. JLevans avatar

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 4:57 PM, JLevans said:

WOW thats was so awsome...very inspiring it made me cry and smile all in the same moment...Well done!!! I love sugarland!!!

7. Kburton avatar

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Kburton said:

AMAZING!!!! Made me cry. Great job Erica!

8. Deb Ann avatar

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Deb Ann said:

so powerful and inspiring! kudos to erica for putting this together~what an amazing young woman you are! thank you to jennifer and kristian for inspiring the "little misses"

9. BriguyNV avatar

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 1:52 PM, BriguyNV said:

Totally cool & moving... and extremely creative Erica!! I'm glad Sugarland loves it as well & is running with this idea & taking it even further... hopefully they can somehow merge the 2 parts together for both a video & a tour background. But to be honest, I don't know if the 2nd part can be quite as 'perfect'... since the 1st turned out so amazingly special... sometimes when you try too hard at something again, trying to recreate or top the 1st, it doesn't come out exactly the same. I'm sure it will still be great... but I think the original will probably always be the best!!
    Thank you Erica and everyone else in the video... thank you for truly moving me and making me cry. It's good to cry sometimes!! But I couldn't possibly watch it a 2nd time right away... I need some time to compose! lol

10. Jennifer avatar

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Jennifer said:

Erica, Kudos to you! This has been my favorite song on the album since day #1. You did an INCREDIBLE job representing the song...it was moving and extremely creative!