Collaboration Album

Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 9:48 AM

I really and truly believe that Little Big Town and Sugarland need to put out a collaboration album. I think that every song they perform together is incredible and perfect. I think that anyone with a meet and greet with either Sugarland or LBT should bring it up or if your attending a show hold up a sign presenting the idea. I think the more they see fans are interested they might go for it. What do you guys think?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sugarland Concerts:
2008-Verona,Ny-October 16
2009-Big E Fair-October 2
2010-Saratoga Springs,Ny-June 11
2011-Boston,Ma-May 20

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Collaboration Album

Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:06 PM

I would love that...they are pretty amazing together! I am sure there is a lot of red tape with record companies, but it is a great idea!

2. Amy avatar Amy

Re: Collaboration Album

Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:10 PM

i completely agree with you! sugarland and little big town are amazing seperately but when they come together on a song it's absolutely beautiful.

3. Re: Collaboration Album

Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 7:13 AM

I would love for them to do a collaboration album... I love all of the covers they do! Awesome idea :)

4. Re: Collaboration Album

Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 10:31 AM

I Think Sugarland needs a Greatest Hits Album. Cuz i wan an album with all there hits on one disc so i can put them in my 300 player.

5. Re: Collaboration Album

Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 11:09 AM

GREAT idea. They are amazing together.
    ~Chelsea

"I'm So Sick And Tired Of Being Told What's Good For Me, People Got Lots Of Ideas Of Who I'm Supposed To Be."

6. Re: Collaboration Album

Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 8:22 PM

I'd buy it
    Chris H
    ENJOYing THE RIDE TWICE THE SPEED OF LIFE with GOLD AND GREEN LOVE ON THE INSIDE of THE INCREDIBLE MACHINE

7. Re: Collaboration Album

Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 8:48 PM

I Agree

8. Re: Collaboration Album

Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 1:24 PM

This is an AWESOME idea! :)

9. Re: Collaboration Album

Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 6:02 PM

I believe there is an album in the works. Kristian was just on the CMT awards live chat and I asked the question and he said he couldn't answer that at this time. I hope this news breaks soon!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sugarland Concerts:
    2008-Verona,Ny-October 16
    2009-Big E Fair-October 2
    2010-Saratoga Springs,Ny-June 11
    2011-Boston,Ma-May 20

10. Re: Collaboration Album

Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 7:27 PM

AWSOME,that is so cool. a Sugarland LBT album will be amazing----mark---- thank you Jenn,Kristian y'all did answer my question i an awsome cool way
    SUGARTAZ

11. Re: Collaboration Album

Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 1:55 PM

that would be an AMAZING album!! I hope they will:)

blood love hope lust steam
    9/17/10 & 3/10/11

12. Re: Collaboration Album

Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Very cool idea!!!!
    *Shannan*

13. Re: Collaboration Album

Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 1:20 PM

I would ABsolutely buy one!! I think they all mesh together very well and their collaborations have ALWAYS sounded just as good, if not better than the originals.. all members of both bands have AMAZING voices!! LOVE both of these bands and I'd be down for a Collaboration Album!
    ..Here's hoping! :)