Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Did you watch today's Billboard.com live chat? (If not, this title probably seems a bit out of character; trust us, it's quite topical.) What did you think? Did Jennifer and Kristian answer your question? Talk about it here!

**UPDATE** The chat is now archived on Billboard.com! Watch it here: http://bit.ly/9fwPPQ

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:10 PM

All I can say is "This shit is goin' in the memoir." (:

oh and tomatogravyriceandfeildpeas should definately be in the dictionary(:
    There has to be a you, for every girl like me.

2. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Not sure, I was busy putting away groceries and my computer hibernated...:(
    Let Go Laughing!

3. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:12 PM

I almost forgot until I saw Twitter! Thank goodness I check it, haha. They didn't answer my questions, but really; for me it was just about getting to see them talk - their interviews are always awesome :)

4. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:13 PM

everygirllikeme wrote:

Haha, I totally agree. Jen sure can talk fast!

5. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:16 PM

everygirllikeme wrote:

^THIS

haha this is prob one of my favorite ever plus it was a whole half hour long so that was also nice :)
    Viv

6. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:22 PM

This is why I love Jennifer and Kristian...they're just so down to earth and loyal and friendly with their fans, always wanting interaction. And they're funny too!
    Let Go Laughing!

7. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:26 PM

that was great and totally classic JENNIFER & KRISTIAN being themselfs & funny loved their responces. when JENNIFER starts writing her crazy books on mayhem & madness i'm buying and i hope the title is the one she mentioned in the #3 VH1 q & a clip "Y'ALL AIN'T GOING TRO BELIEVE THIS SH__E___IT" i do hope JENNIFER writes her memoirs someday,i would love to read them. loved response when talking about being in between KRISTIAN & GAIL, about writinng and this is her word "shit" in her book of memiors ----mark--- go get e'm JENNIFER
    SUGARTAZ

8. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:26 PM

these two officially need a show where they just talk for hours because this was absolutely histerical! I love at the end after Jenn talked about all the "Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril" how she was just like "Therapy!" It was amazing!!!

9. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM

I will add that I was very happy to see this, because I missed most of their NYC thing due to YouTube not wanting to run straight through with no interruptions. Yeah, YT can bite me.

10. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:28 PM

DANG IT!!!!!! I missed the chat today. I hope it went well.why i missed it is because i was laying on the couch watching tv with a bad stomach ache. but now i feel much better.
    TAYLOR**!

11. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:30 PM

I think we should all wear tee shirts that say - " THIS S*** IS GOING IN THE MEMOIRS"!
    Absolutely HILARIOUS! And I also think the recipe for TOMATOGRAVYRICEANDFIELDPEAS, should be shared with us and posted on this site!!

12. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:34 PM

My computer froze, so I missed I'm guessing the last 5 minutes. Wasn't sure what "Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril", was referring to, but now I do. Hopefully it will be posted here so I can watch it again.

13. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:35 PM

LOVED the chat today! got my question answered! can't wait to see it again...i don't remember what exactly jenn answered...cuz i was having a mini freakout! hahaha

and i think next years tour shirt will definitely have some quotes from this interview!
    ~Live Laugh Love

14. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:35 PM

that was awesome!! they answered my question about writing a book! that totally made my day! I hope I get a first edition copy!! "Death and Carnage" they are soooo funny! Thx for takin' the time for the chat, and answering my question.

15. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Sugaraddict - Would be hilarious if fans all showed up wearing a tee that read " THIS S*** IS GOIN' IN THE MEMOIRS"!

16. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Lol, I love when Jennifer swears..."its fucking rockin!" I would love to hang out with them for a day.
    Let Go Laughing!

17. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:55 PM

cam..please call me krista :)

and jennifer's uncle got a kick out of the quotes we put on the shirts i did for the fan club this past tour :)
    ~Live Laugh Love

18. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:59 PM

HI KRISTA,
    SO YOU MADE SHIRTS FOR THE FAN CLUB? ARE YOU IN THAT BUSINESS, OR JUST A DIE HARD FAN? LOL

19. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 3:00 PM

They answered my question!!! :D :D and ppl mind your doughy business! Jenns keeping her biscuits to herself anyways! And no tht wasn't my question..I'm shiznit:)
    ~Tootsie Pop Drop Dont Stop~

20. Re: Death, carnage, and your soul is in peril...

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 3:06 PM

cammic9395 wrote:
    HI KRISTA,
    SO YOU MADE SHIRTS FOR THE FAN CLUB? ARE YOU IN THAT BUSINESS, OR JUST A DIE HARD FAN? LOL

not in the business...lol but a pretty die hard fan! ;)
    ~*~KrIsTa~*~
    07 - 2 shows
    08 - 3 shows
    09 - 5 shows
    10 - 6 shows
    11 - READY TO PLAN!
    ~Live Laugh Love