mmmm baby

Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Wow, I've never been a 'Country' person...but the Life, Emotion, Being that emotes from Sugarland touches me like not many Artists do!!!! My Christmas list included SL tkts, but NY is not a regular stop for those originating from the south...My big loss!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: mmmm baby

Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:44 PM

My Christmas list also included SL tickets, and I have the same problem as you... NY just isn't the place for country music :(

mxkeawish that dreams come true
    I believe in music like some people believe in fairytales!
    My goal this year is to make it to a Sugarland concert... can't wait for 2011!

2. Re: mmmm baby

Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 9:22 AM

Hi and welcome...your intro sounds like mine a few years ago...I never liked most country music, surely wasn't a regular listener, but something about SugarLand's sound and lyrics reeled me in and I've been hooked ever since...and now I listed to a great deal of country music (though I still cringe a bit at the most 'twangy' of songs!) Have fun here =)

3. Re: mmmm baby

Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Hi! I agree with all of you. I used to dislike country music, but hearing Sugarland has definitely changed that! I love their sound and the messages that come from their songs. They were awesome in concert and I cannot wait to go see them again!