Hello Everyone!

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 2:55 PM

HI everyone! I just bought a sugarpass :) so exciting I love sugarland :) and I'm soo excited they are coming to Albany in June!!!! I was curious how I can request a meet and greet? Can anyone explain this to me..since I'm new here I'm still trying to figure everything out!!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Hello Everyone!

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Hi Amanda!!!! Welcome to the fanclub, you'll never find a better group of people to hang out with than the ones here in Sugarland!!! As far as the meet N greets go, all the cities that will have MNG will be posted under the contest tab (which is under the community tab) once they become available and you'll click on the city you want if it's there and enter/be entered into the contest (i myself have not entered the MNG contest so I don't know if you have fill out some kind of form or if it's as simple just being logged in when you selcet the concert you want). The MNG is a random draw contest so, you may or may not get in and they are not done for every stop on the tour. My reccomendation is that you register/signup/whatever as soon as the MNG dates go up (if the concert you want to attend is listed) to give yourself a decent chance.

I was there:

2011~ Atlanta (10/22)

2. RE: Hello Everyone!

Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Thank you for responding back! I will keep my eye out for my city!
    Amanda