Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Ha...I love that this is one of the first topics we started
    *Sarah*

2. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:12 PM

LOL Sarah did you expect anything different? Its really the only post I ever go to but I may start going to more now Love this new site so far :)
    "When you part from your friend, you grieve not;For that which you love most in him may be clearer in his absence, as the mountain to the climber is clearer from the plain." Kahlil Gibran

3. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:14 PM

A new home for the Random Thoughts thread

4. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Yes, I think I'm going to like it and the Sugarpass is cheaper too which is a plus!
    *Sarah*

5. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Hey Everyone!!! I was WAITING for a new community!!! LOVE IT! Hope everyone is doing great!!!!! Im about to go for a run!

6. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Have fun Jeff! I can already tell that I will back to posting more on this site. It is very user friendly. I LOVE it!! It looks great and everything and I love the different names of the forums like Alicia said.
    *Sarah*

7. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Thanks Sarah! I will also be posting more on this board! :) I absolutly love it!

8. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:22 PM

I am confused, lol! This is Allie, aka JenniferNettlesFan05...

9. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:30 PM

woah this is new...hhaha gonna have to get used to the new lay out of the messages so i know who is posting...guess i may need to put my picture up instead of J&K lol

glad to have a home!

10. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Anyone know how to request friends on this new home?? I can't figure that out :(
    "When you part from your friend, you grieve not;For that which you love most in him may be clearer in his absence, as the mountain to the climber is clearer from the plain." Kahlil Gibran

11. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM

well, this is different...
    but i think i like it.

12. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:47 PM

alisha...you have to go up to the community tab and click on users...then you will see all the icons of people and you have to click them and send a request...then that person has to approve it! i'll send you mine so check your profile here shortly!

***actually you can click the person's name on the forum and it takes you to their profile and you can do it there :) ***
    ~Live Laugh Love

13. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Love the new sight!
    Sugarland_Rocks!

14. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:50 PM

SugarAddict23 wrote:
    alisha...you have to go up to the community tab and click on users...then you will see all the icons of people and you have to click them and send a request...then that person has to approve it! i'll send you mine so check your profile here shortly!

***actually you can click the person's name on the forum and it takes you to their profile and you can do it there :) ***
    ~Live Laugh Love

Sweet thanks for the help Krista :) ps welcome home doesn't this site already feel more like home? It does to me!!

15. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 3:17 PM

Back from my run... A while ago... lol How is everyone???

16. RE: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:33 PM

"Group Therapy Room"....oh thank god they created a room just for me. lol
    (This prove you are human bit may get in the way.)

17. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Holy cow! This is definitely going to take me a while to get used to. But it definitely looks fun. And I like fun! ;)

18. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Sara wrote:
    Holy cow! This is definitely going to take me a while to get used to. But it definitely looks fun. And I like fun! ;)

which sara is this?! lol wrangler9 or another one??
    ~Live Laugh Love

19. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:45 PM

okay this is krista..just checking to make sure i have brad's profile up and running

20. Re: Random Thoughts thread

Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:50 PM

SugarAddict23 wrote:
    Sara wrote:

which sara is this?! lol wrangler9 or another one??
    ~Live Laugh Love

This is the right Sara. HAHAHA.
    Sara

06: 9/17
    07: 11/1
    08: 4/19, 7/25, 8/6, 9/4, 9/5, 11/22
    09: 6/14, 7/15, 9/11, 9/24, 9/25, 9/26
    10: 4/23, 7/29, 7/30, 10/14, 10/15, 10/16
    11: Who's ready?!